Optimize Your Hospital’s Safety Event Reporting
Your guide to the must-have elements of effective programs
The Hospital Safety Event Reporting Playbook provides an outline of the critical features and functions that make up a strong safety event reporting system.
An effective safety event reporting system can help quality, safety, risk management, and other teams efficiently document, manage, and analyze safety events. A strong system can also foster a culture of continuous safety improvement.
In this guide, you will find:
- 6 critical attributes to look for in a solution related to integration, implementation, and training
- 2 features and functions to look for related to automated event detection
- 8 attributes that facilitate effective event reporting
- 5 features and functions that support efficient event communication
- 7 attributes to seek out for effective event analysis and investigation
Inovalon’s VigiLanz Solution Ranked #1 by KLAS Research in Pharmacy Surveillance and Infection Control and Monitoring
This marks the seventh consecutive year VigiLanz ranks No. 1 in Pharmacy Surveillance, solidifying its position as the market leader and bringing the company’s total count of KLAS awards to 14.
Strategies to Reduce Medical Errors: A Fireside Chat
Listen to an on-demand webinar hosted by Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare (PSQH) and sponsored by VigiLanz.