Optimize Your Hospital’s Safety Event Reporting
Your guide to the must-have elements of effective programs
The Hospital Safety Event Reporting Playbook provides an outline of the critical features and functions that make up a strong safety event reporting system.
An effective safety event reporting system can help quality, safety, risk management, and other teams efficiently document, manage, and analyze safety events. A strong system can also foster a culture of continuous safety improvement.
In this guide, you will find:
- 6 critical attributes to look for in a solution related to integration, implementation, and training
- 2 features and functions to look for related to automated event detection
- 8 attributes that facilitate effective event reporting
- 5 features and functions that support efficient event communication
- 7 attributes to seek out for effective event analysis and investigation
Healthcare Innovation Recognizes Jocasta Olp as Inaugural 40 Under 40 Award Winner
Award winners were chosen for their ability to advance and innovate healthcare.
AI Gives Pharmacists More Time for Patient Care
Dr. Hayley Burgess offers her thoughts on how AI can enhance the future of pharmacy workflow solutions in this new article from Drug Topics Magazine.